Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Introducing....

Photo Credit: Kelley Gorman
I'm proud to announce Something Blu Weddings and Events will start taking weddings by January 2012!! This year has been a wonderful and VERY eventful year! I have been lucky enough to have had the chance to hold TWO internships with  two of the most successful planners in the industry! (Karen Pecora Events and Sheryl Garman Weddings and Special Events) I have worked on over 20 events this year including weddings, fundraising events and galas. I'm officially ready to take the plunge and have the experience to back it up! Something Blu will focus on planning weddings, offering services to fit every budget and will branch off to doing fundraising events in the near future.

Weddings with Sheryl Garman
Photo Credit: Mark James Photography

Weddings with Sheryl Garman

The first event I ever volunteered for was in January 2011 for the NACE Gala! All I could say was WOW! I was also lucky enough to help set up prior to the event with Evantine Design and learned so much! Karen Pecora rocked that Gala!

Barton Paul Photography

I have also helped out with a few other events- Gents in Events, SAVOR 2011, ISES Fresh! 2011, Brides against Breast Cancer 2011 Philadelphia and will be helping out with The 1st Annual FOP Survivors Fund Gala.











Something Blu also competed at this years Society of Wedding Planners "Whose Table is it Anyway?" Tabletop competition. I am not at all a design company however I do have lots of ideas and seeing one of them come to life was AMAZING! Unfortunately I didn't take home a trophy but I couldn't have been more proud of what I accomplished! 





There's definitely more details to come and our website will be up soon! 

Looking forward to being in this incredible industry!

Lauren Reilly

Lauren@SomethingBluWed.com

~Make sure to "Like Us" on Facebook! 


1 comment:

  1. Weddings By MichelleOctober 19, 2011 at 4:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete